We may collect personal information from you, meaning information about you that can uniquely identify you, if you choose to provide us with such information. We may also collect information about you that does not uniquely identify you, if you choose to provide us with such information. For example, if you register as anAPAI FlySecure Member we may collect your email address, residence and mailing address, credit / debit card numbers(s), including billing address and expiration dates, Passport number, nationality, Aadhar card number, nominee detailsand other information. Additionally, when you access the Site, we may collect and process real-time information about the location of your device.APAI collects and uses your information to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on our services and to detect and prevent faults, breaches of our network security, the law or our contract terms.
Air PassengersAssociation of India and APAI Private Limited (collectively FLYSECURE)
types of information we may collect from you when you visit www.apai.in or other APAI websites
[Check>>or use our mobile applications] (collectively, the “Site”),
how we use the information we collect, with whom we share it, how we protect it,
and the choices we offer you regarding our collection and use of such information.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may use the information we collect to:
- Process and complete your enrollment in our membership or other programs;
- Customize the content and/or layout of our Site for you, including to provideyou with personally tailored programs and promotional information;
- Contact members regarding their accounts;
- Register members to receive emails or other information or materials they request;
- Respond to questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Communicate with members about our events and other services, and provide information to you about programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our events and the services we offer;
- Enforce our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements or obligations and industry standards.
We may enable you to sign into the Site via social networks or access social networks through the Site. If you do so, your use of the social network is governed by such social network’s terms and conditions and privacy policies. If you sign into the Site via a social network or access a social network through the Site, you may be asked to giveAPAI access to certain information from your social network profile. We may use this information to help you personalize your experience with the Site, to suggest new features and content that may be relevant to you, or for statistical or other business purposes.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- dates, times, and duration of visits to the Site (including whether you are a registered member or first time visitor), and
- information on actions taken on the Site (such as page views and site navigation patterns).
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Information We Share
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. We may disclose your personal information to our contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. We may also disclose your personal information to: (i) comply with court orders, laws, or legal process, including to respond to government or regulatory requests; (ii) enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; and/or (iii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Hyperlinks and Third Party Advertising.
Marketing Emails: Individuals, who have elected to receive APAI’s informational emails, including newsletters, can choose to opt-out at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email.
Cookies: Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Site’s features.
Location Information: You can restrict our collection and use of real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings.
Accessing Your Information: You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting the Account section.
The Site is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, any minors (according to applicable laws). If such minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian may contact us, and we will remove the personal information and remove the concerned minor information from any promotional lists or databases.
APAI Private Limited
Air Passengers Association of India
10, Tarapore Avenue,